Manson's Epic Answer Manson's Epic Answer

Should have put him down a long time ago.

Lonely Whale Lonely Whale

This injured me.

Wrath of The SlickDick - Wrath of The SlickDick -

I don't know why I watched this two times in a row. You're doing something right!

Raw Latex Raw Latex

Please make a second one!

Desktop Stripper Desktop Stripper

Believe it or not, the ending kept me up last night, still funny as hell!

Holiday Holiday

Beautiful music! Loved the bass guitar.

The Reward - The Desert The Reward - The Desert

I am a little dissapointed with the difference in quality. However I hope to see more in this series, and am also hoping that you will continue to make smoother animations, sense "The Reward" was so good. I love the characters and am looking foward to development.

SunCreatureStudio responds:

This is not an animation though. this is an animatic :) we only used one day on this, and the smooth Reward style is getting made on the real series. This was just a little treat we made in our sparetime ;)

The Reward The Reward

That was beauty. Something you would watch with your best bud. I loved the small details, such as when the first great adventurer throws the women into the air and she has pink underwear, it made me laugh for some reason. The ending practically made me want to start my own story with strange creatures and magical monsters! Truly the greatest of friendship animations.

Chaos Relay Chaos Relay

Love the Edd cameo.

: Ninja Gig : : Ninja Gig :

I felt that the girl stretching was unessisary the whole time, I didn't have anything to do with the dialog, which in fact was fucking hilarious.