Skullz Skullz

This is the best game I've played on here all year. You did a great job making the characters come to life. I could hear each one's individual voice in my head. I would recommend this game to anyone.

Pizzamakesgames responds:

Aw, thank you so much! I'm very happy about all the positive feedback!

A Dance of Fire and Ice A Dance of Fire and Ice

As a bass player, I found it super enjoyable. I found myself using my pointer and middle finger on my track pad and would pretend it was a bass string. Really a great rhythm game, I could recommend more visuals though.

Dig To China Dig To China

That moment when you see the red flag for the first, and only have a few seconds on the clock....

and all the bombs you always bought but never used saved the day.

Madness Accelerated Madness Accelerated

I think you should upgrade this game. After you get most of the upgrades it gets very repetitive. I do think it is a good basic game and I feel like it has the potential to be something more in the future.

Unbelievable Sniper Unbelievable Sniper

The game slows down a lot and then speeds up really fast to catch up, this is especially troublesome for the helicopter level and the fire debris. It seems like when the level first starts out is when it glitches. Otherwise well put together game.

Rot Gut Rot Gut

I was surprised when I first killed an enemy and watched pixelated blood fly everywhere.

Eleventh Hour Eleventh Hour

Now make number two.

Orange Roulette Orange Roulette

Beat the game... realized I wasn't logged in for medals.

Grey Story Grey Story

Huh.

Interesting. I think Neo303 put it best. Good Job.

The Sagittarian 3 The Sagittarian 3

Haha Awesome!

I love your art work and notes it really adds to the game.